Thursday, October 13, 2005

Stockel Moment




I did something very controrsial this morning and im not sure how i feel about it. I decided to go the long way around to college, ie. passing by Covent Garden. My mission was simple: find a nice Adidas (or other) shoulder bag to fit my college books and laptop in. Of course, i didnt find what i was looking for, but i did somehow find myself in Zara at the till, buying (and here's the controversial bit..) a brown, tweedy, smart jacket. My problem is this: i love it but i am disturbed by the fact that i went for an item that may be swerving dangerously close to the borders of Gonzag-Cricket and Co-Country Casuals-Horse and Hound-English lord...ness... Hhhmm... Is that wrong? Will i ever be able to show my face in Dublin again? I certainly wont have any qualms about strolling down to Stockel of a Saturday morning, but will i ever be able to live with myself? Well, i have every confidence in my ability to scruff it up a bit and team it with some suitable diformed trainers to bring it down a notch or two.

Aside from the 'Tweed Incident', im utterly disgusted with last nights result. F@#* You Brian Kerr!!! You'd think as an Irish person youd be used to the feeling of dissapointment, wouldnt you?! Anway, better get some reading done.
Laters x

3 comments:

Izzie said...

ALLER LES GONZAGS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Watch out for the Koala Mafia. You may have seen them hanging around outside vegetable shops looking for scraps. Be very careful of your eucalyptus leaves and your nail files. Their rival gang the sloths are also dangerous, but much easier to avoid.

Anonymous said...

c'est alleZ les gonzagues, pas alleR!
Steph, it's a slippery slope to wearing pearl earrings, be careful...