Saturday, November 05, 2005

Boring Blog

Well what can i say.. in fairness, who's gonna be interested in my dreary little london life when Isy's in frickin INDIA!! I think my blog ratings are going to go plumeting down. Ah well, i can be the Eastenders to Isabelle's Hideous Kinky. So here am i, in the libro, at the ungodly time of 2 on a saturday afternoon. Im feeling RU-UFF from last night and i came straight in from staying at John's place (stopping off at the World Food Cafe and Starbucks for a vanilla latte on the way of course). So last night was the big irish bash at my friend Mary's house. Lots of LSE people having far too civilised conversations, and lots of Ierse folk bigging it up with the vodka (or was that just me?!) Altogether lots of craic, finished off with a bagel from this retro jewish bakery on Brick Lane thats open 24 hours. So now im feeling fairly fragile and im waiting for the girls to come in to do the postmortem on the night. (Oh, and to do a bit of work..) Fuppin presentations are driving me mad, plus i have to bake a fricking batch of scones for this gay foodfair on monday because i got railroaded into being on the irish committee.. How do these things happen to me?! Okai, better go to something productive,
Laters xxx
Oohh.. We have a new landline with this kindof old skool cordless phone that looks like its from Beverley Hills 90210 (cheepest one in argos..) so this is our new number: 0044 2073860106

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont thik your entries are boring:on the contrary,they are awaited eagerly. Go on and entertain us.

Anonymous said...

HA-HA! baking scones..hilarious. serves you right for accepting to do something so ridiculous.
At least you HAVE a blog- my life's not exciting enough to warrant one at the mo. It's all work work work, balanced out by occasional spurts of nights out too bold to relate on a public forum. I am, however, contemplating doing one for my 2-week break in 'al Maghrib', starting next week. i can pretend i'm on a proper back-packing trip around the world and basically lie loads on it. How do you make a blog?

Anonymous said...

OK - so who's John?!!!

Izzie said...

Namaste!
Sorry I haven't been reading your blog. These days I am lucky if I get to write "hello" in an email before the connection goes wierd or something. Yesterday again I was writing emails in Pushkar and then the server went dowm, apparently the whole of Rajasthan and Delhi went down. Arrived at Jaisalmer early this morning (night time for you) The most nightmarish bus ride I have ever experienced. Will tel more on my blog. Big huggs Izzie xx