Thursday, November 10, 2005

Buck 65



Just back from a wikid Buck 65 concert out in ULU and now im at home eating sainsbury's chipsticks that are far too vinegary.. im sure im developing an ulser from the one bag. The concert was really exo and the support act (Tim Fite) were very interesting. They were basically these two madmen with a projector and lots of strange pictures that looked like a Child Psychologist needed to intervene. They were kinda urban-weirdo-electro-bluesy, with sporadic outbursts of psychotropic-drug induced spaz attacks. But extremely cool and interesting. The singer looked like a throw back from the film Cry Baby with his weird greased long mesh of hair. Then came Buck 65 who is basically my dream man.. Dont all the girls say that.. But id say his head is a bit of a lonely place, to be honest. Im so happy that i can sit here and eat my overly acidic chipsticks and write in my blog, now that we FINALLY have our internet and phone up and running. It might stop me dossing around on the computers in college so much! So that's the craic really. We turn the corner of another week in the Big Schmoke (i always feel compelled to write that with german spelling, not sure why..) and start planning for friday night. I think were having a gathering with our Nationalism seminar group, with whom a small bond is starting to germ. Im even organising a 5 a side sessun on sunday in Hyde park (with one of the english guys (well the only one)(can you do brackets within brackets?!))) Suprisingly enough lots of people have responded, so we'll see how that one goes. Another startling development is my new-fangled addiction to starbucks vanilla lattes..!? Need i say more.. This city is eating away at my soul!
Ja Bless x

Ps.. As requested, I added the pic of me in my Country Casual gear, further down in the blog ;o)

No comments: