Monday, September 05, 2005

Brick Lane



Hey kids!
Monday morning.. in Momo's Internet Cafe just checking mails etc. Had a nice evening with Nicholas last night. We went out for dinner in Brick Lane (my new favourite place!) which is only about 5 minutes away from John's flat. We had a meal in an indian restaurant (there's pretty much an indian every second door down on this street!) then we went to this cafe called the Hooka Cafe which i had spotted. I can see it becoming a new haunt (if i ever get myself a few friends!) cause its kinda like an english Shanti (remeber my second home in Rouen.) So that was my evening. Ive seen a load of adds for flats around Brick Lane so i think im gonna ring a few and scope out the situation. So that's the news so far.. Still feel like im in down town Karachi with everyone 'Hijab-ed' up to the nines around here! Its nice though, there seems to be a sense of community around here (im just not part of it!)
Ok, if you wanna check out the cooooolness of my new phone, click on this site:
http://www.phones2udirect.co.uk/Products/type/phones/ProductID/6289/motorola-v220-(pink).asp
Off i go on my exploring xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kawayi-Girl, i see you got your kawayi-style phone -rock on! congratulations on finding your dream mobile/handset deal, top marks. we'll expect lots of calls from you at 7c.minute x