Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Leifde is en Kaard Speil vor Jonges en Meijses!

Hey Jonges en Meijses,
Amro, so good to read your blog comment! Cheered me right up when i read it. I sooo know what you mean about those days when everyone pisses you off. Sometimes i hear myself making bitchy comments in my head about innocent by-standers, without even realising it! Zazabelle, send me a darn picture of your new phunky phone!! Lemme know how the 'Fla' reunion goes. So im in college today and ive taken down the dates and times of my various 'inductions'. Its dead busy today and i think theres a load of undergrads (ha!.. That used to be me a mere few months ago!) and various fresher things going on. Its making me feel nervous seeing people with various brochures and leaflets, cause i keep thinking i should be at something. But no, i think im ok and my first thing will be tomorow in the Peacock Theatre. (Colonel Mustard, in the Billiard Room, with the chandalier..!) So thats about the gossage really... Im seriously missing Dublino though.. the Sacradilliak Crew, my lil Belmont Family! Cant wait for the visits to come!!
Take care kidios!

No comments: