Monday, September 26, 2005

Poxy Weather

Boring day today.. Yes, Yes!! I know youre not ALLOWED to say that when youre living in London/Paris/NewYork.. I just dillydallied around this morning and now ive come into Kensington High Street to browse. Why do i do that to myself, when i HAVE no money??! Well actually its Remy's birthday tomorow and since he doesnt know any one, i feel like i should get him a lil something so its not too depressing for him. How do you pick a present for someone youve only known for 3 weeks? I think ill get a book or something. Other than that, think were gonna go out tomorow night with some people from my class. I cant wait till Doki comes over on Friday! Should be good craic and it will be cool for someone real to see my place. Im afraid thats pretty much the (lack of) goss. Not feeling very inspired today im afraid. Im sure ill have more to tell you about next week when i actually start lectures etc... I have my department induction on thursday so ill know more about what's going on. Okidoke, i cant really concenrate cause this Greek couple beside me area fighting really loudly!
Toodles x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yoyo stay,
just so ur blog thiung today. izzie said that wud send me the linkages ago but never did. saw photos off ur flat. very exciting and cosy. cant wait to come over there. I think that couch beside ur bed looks very comfortable (thats as long sa Im allowed to stay with u)dublin is still the same. nothing exciting. went to a party on saterday. it was full of ur favourite people rich D4 heads. it was fun tho. going to cork on wednesday for work which Im not looking forward to really. coming back thursday. not in the best mood today everyone is annoying me. u know when u just look at somebody and get annoyed? I called that served me food in the canteen an idiot. to her face. I asked for a baked potato with cheese and colslow and she put the colslow before the cheese. what an idiot. u have to put the cheese first so it melts. AAAAAHHHHHHHH.
anyhow, I'll be in touch from now on that I know this blog thing which is cool by the way. take care and talk to u soon.
love,
Amro

Anonymous said...

P.S.
I cant believe the amount of spelling mistakes in that one.
Sorry

Anonymous said...

What aboyt ye!

Enjoy Remy's birthday or your night out with your new buddies or whatever, tell him happy birthday from me ;0) Amro, so sorry i forgot to send you the blog link but you should have reminded me. How did you get it anyway!! enjoy cork! Weather freeezing but beautiful blue sky over here in Belfast. Hey did I tell you Andrew DeSousa from European School is getting married! to an Indonesian girl! fancy that. Good for him I say! Also will be meeting a guy I met at the Fleadh Ceoil all those years ago with Meadhbh called Kieran Brady who is from here he only lives down the road from my hotel. Haven't seen him since I was 17! Should be fun. Anyway gotta get back to system testing.
Laters xx